Good morning dear people, we are still in the season of love. Your family is a treasure, a gift God has given you. Too bad the social media and addiction to some activities have not given us the chance to express ourselves fully to our families. Mom is talking and you’re tweeting, Dad wants to share something, and you’re gaming, sister wants to play scrabble or tell you a story, and guess what, you’re so busy reading an entertainment magazine. We can’t disintegrate the family. It’s God’s own establishment. These are quotes from Bobbywrites to inspire us and encourage us to believe in the beauty that God has given to our families.
1. A family is God’s own establishment, He heads it, He blesses it and He keeps it.
2. A family that recognises God as the Head has no worries. In times of difficulty, angels come running to them before they pray
3. Your family name is unique, you’re in to promote it and not defame it
4. Don’t allow an outsider to influence your family. Once they control you, they’ll try teaching you how to control your home
5. Keeping things within you is the first way that leads to the destruction of your family. Express your pains and sorrow there and then
6.It’s beautiful how God toughens families through trials, blesses them through breakthrough and keeps them in glory
7. A family that prays together knows the Holy Spirit. He guards and guides then in all truth
8. Your father is a brother, your mother is a sister, your brother is a father and your sister is a mother, they’re all a brother’s keeper
9. If you don’t learn to love from within, where else can you send your love?
10. If a family is bold to declare, ‘As for me and my house, we will serve The Lord, Grace and Mercies will forever be theirs
It’s still Merry Christmas from Bobbywrites. Glorious Sunday folks. Love The Lord in the family.